Thursday, August 28, 2008

My little friend...

is 5 years old and loves converse Tennis shoes. She loves raviolies and skateboarding. She hates ponytails and having her nails cut. She is amazing at coloring and loves to give hugs. To date she is one of the most amazing creatures I have come in contact with. My little friend also started Kindergarten yesterday.
Photobucket

She was such a big girl...she gave us a hug and a smile and left us at the door. Of course mommy had to make the goodbye a quick one because she was about to fall apart. Mommy didn't feel whole again until her little friend was in her arms again.
Photobucket



In preparation for Kindergarten we got our nails and hair done.
Photobucket
The finished product...
Photobucket
Photobucket
That will be our pre-school tradition. :) We picked out "the outfit" and we did some important reading.
Photobucket
Then we packed her lunch box with her snack...and a little something from mommy (my mom used to do do this too...cute to see it carry on...funny a lot of my friends do this too)
Photobucket

In the morning we had breakfast and went grocery shopping :) then we came home...Ash took a shower and got dressed. I did her hair and after some pictures we were off...
Photobucket
Photobucket

When we got to school Ash showed us her cubby...
Photobucket

Gave us both loves...
Photobucket
And was off to learn...
Photobucket

She is such an amazing little girl and I am beyond blessed to be her mother.

So we made it through the first day of Kindergarten...now let's see if I make it through the first PTA meeting lol

2 comments:

Lis said...

Congratulations! You both made it through the big day, of course there was no question as to Ashley making it ;)

Kelly said...

I know you don't believe me, but there will come a day that you will be happy to send her off to school. And she'll always be coming home at the end of the day...it'll get easier & you'll enjoy it too! lol