Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm invincible...

Or maybe not...

So today I went to the dermatologists office to have a once over on the whole bod done. Luckily nothing was found, but I've been dreading this apt. for weeks now. I think the invincibilty of my 20's has definately began to fade...and at a rapid rate. I made the apt because I have lots of freckles and I was a lifegaurd for years...according to the Dr., that's apparently not a good combo and it just now dawned on me that maybe I should watch out for skin cancer. I think now that I have the relief of having been to the Doc, Im going to be investing in coppertone and cherishing my ivory skin.

Just recently I've started to think about things so differently. I've always cared about my body but I haven't exactly respected it. Things that never scared me before are definately coming into my mind now that I'm on the verge of 30.

It's wierd being me right now... something in my head is going crazy wanting to take make drastic changes...I'm liking it though...


To be continued...

2 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.