Tuesday, January 6, 2009

midnighT snacK

This is like the day that will never end.
Oh I know that it is technically "tomorrow", but I haven't even really had the chance to end my today. Here I sit at 12:17 am listening painfully to the Backyardigans (gag!) with both kids bright eyed and bushy tailed...wtf?
Seriously...if I'm not enough of an insomniac...the one night I fall to sleep at 8 out of pure exhaustion, Jake decides it will be fun to come lay in my bed and make airplane noises. Oh yes, take offs and landings in full surround sound, so loud infact that he gets the boot from Jman and wakes his sister.
Of course when Jake gets the boot, thats means I get the boot too.I know what you're thinking....Oh hell no...but with Jared being the primary bread winner he needs all of the blissfull sleep he can get **(insert fake bullshit sneeze here). I mean what the hell do I do all day anyway, right?

So here I sit, exhausted... I guess this cancels the 10:15 story time at the library.Bummer lol

No comments: