Friday, September 19, 2008

A-Whole-Nother Blog about Kate...

SO everyone knows that my name is Katherine. Kathy for short. Blah. I don't think I've ever really preferred Kathy as a nickname but it was what my parents decided to call me. Too bad I wasn't able to have an input on that one :)

So anyhow I thought...I'm 27 years old and I really have always loved the name Kate... So I'm going to try it on for a bit. lol Can you do that? oh well...I am...


You can call me Kate!


**Update**

Kate didn't work out so great...it confused people... oh well... So...yeah...Kathy it remains

3 comments:

Lis said...

You totally, totally can...Kate...

Just trying it on for size.

Kelly said...

I don't think I can manage that...

I will try, but I am fore-warning you of the possible slip of still calling you Kathy.

PS - chicken is spelled wrong in your profile ;)

Library Mary said...

KATE....good things take time girl!

My daughter decided she didn't like Kathleen (because I refused to call her Kathy - you know) so she took her middle name when she was in high school and it stuck. It was while she was transitioning to college, but still - it worked.

She's happy - you should be too!

kClare's Mom (oh yes, that how she spells her name.....it's interesting, I know)

Your photography and sense of family is inspiring