Monday, January 28, 2008

Hogwarts Mania



So this is offcially my first blog entry :) Yay for me hahaha. We've been very busy getting ready for Ashley's 5th birthday. She is really into Harry Potter right now, so hence the theme for her party. This year I swore that we were going to forgo the theme, but she really really wanted it...hahaha you can just call me sucker.


Anyhow, Im super excited about the party, we're going to have a sorting ceremony (for those of you who do not know what that is be sure to get a copy of Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone it will explain everything) with talking sorting hat and all. I found one on Ebay- yay for ebay! The we have the bertie bot beans and chocolate frogs-yummy!


I actually think I might be more excited than Ashley...Its like this every year though...I stress wanting it to be perfect and in the end it doesnt even matter the kids have a great time any ways. Not only that but I stress myself out and no matter what something always goes wrong...SO here's to the things that will inevitably go wrong--Bring it on!

No comments: